Hindsight is 20/20 and I waited too long or believed too many radar loops showing the storms missing Exeter.

Going forward, if most can agree, I will try to make the decision at 4pm or earlier, when there is a threat present as there was today, to move play indoors, 5:30pm – 7:30pm at the Hampton Tennis Barn. Today I had called HTB midday and confirmed courts were available but the weather changes caught me offguard and I did not have any time left to react. I suppose we cannot always get 3 courts but usually at least 2 will be available.

Again sorry we didn’t move inside earlier.

Gary K.

This entry was posted in News, Procedures. Bookmark the permalink.